It’s about; coming together, community, sharing a fleeting moment in time, a mindset, a belief, a rite of passage. Call it what you will, it’s so much more than merely live music. Calling all concert-goers: grab your backpacks and bracelets cos we’re gonna check out the fascinating history of festivals… on today’s FYI.
- At a sky bar at the Sziget Festival in Budapest
- Bob Dylan goes electric at Newport Folk Festival.
- Woodstock documentary edited by a young Marty Scorcese & Thelma Schoonmaker… they were (cutting their teeth)
- Taking Woodstock (trailer)
- Festival Quiz
- Max Yasgur addressing the crowd at Woodstock